View Single Post
Old 05-15-2011, 03:49 PM   #146 (permalink)
KaienZ34
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z34 Tour/Sport
KaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybui View Post
That still make you a supporter of a replica amuse kit, do u think u are better than me for showing interest in a replica mines spoiler? Please don't use the price crap into this, If you were to not agree to replica, you wouldn't have purchase the kit from CS no matter how much you like it !!

It was only my opinion, make it or not, it's their choice!!

I have my flame suit on, anyone that hates me for liking replicas, go ahead and flame, I know I'm not the only one, that is how CS and UAM survives here in this forum
If price doesn't matter to you than why are you crying for replicas? You are also 100% wrong on your statement that the amuse sales are how CS and UAM survive here. The profit on that kit for them is damn near zero, they both do it for the z community.

KaienZ34 is offline   Reply With Quote