View Single Post
Old 05-15-2011, 11:34 AM   #607 (permalink)
ZForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Tour + Sport
ZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud of

Somewhat similiar to my set up. My ideal set up for toe is that, although the dealer was reluctant to straighten out the toe to zero. I had my redone and brought the rears out on camber , more like my previuos setup. Althought the toe will have to wait for a redo.

My springs had actully settled again after the first alignmment. Spring install + 260 miles = 1st alignment. Then after 120 miles = 2nd alignment and the adjustments did change in the short period of time. I would suggest to anyone getting Swift springs to drive them about 500 miles before your first alignment. You will save $$.

As I have said previously my ideal setup would be: Fr -1.3 to 1-.5 toe at Zero and Rears at -1.0 to -1.2 and toe at 0.2

Red_Zed,nice setup, into the fun zone. I would be curiuos to what the tires look like after 500 miles with this setup as I am running a bit conservative on the toe.
ZForce is offline   Reply With Quote