View Single Post
Old 05-13-2011, 01:16 PM   #1884 (permalink)
happytheman
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: MB 6M Tour/Sport Z34
happytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
so this am the contractor came by to pour fresh concrete for my driveway. one of the guys pounded my front door at 6:30am (i was already up and about) asking me to open the garage.

i was like ha? why do you need my garage door open? guy was like so that his boyz haz room to smooth out the cement, yo. i was like WTF yo, use your longer pole to reach the center, im not opening my garage for them to be swinging around their concrete squeegees on a stick or watever it's called 10inches away from my G and Z. and i know those guys would be smearing their hands and arms on my cars while the mixer poured the concrete. and checking out my girls (no not man boobs, i mean my cars )... wtf.

so i told him nicely "guys, i got 2 sports cars in here..." and their leader was like 'oh ok. no issue then.' (please dont confuse the kenchan)

so off they went. looks pretty good. need to let it cure for 4 days.
Way to stick it to the man! Fight the power!