View Single Post
Old 05-13-2011, 10:28 AM   #105 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footloose301 View Post
Theres not much I regret here. I love the look of my 40th. However, I really HATE the Bose stereo because it's harder to upgrade to an aftermarket Kenwood. Yes, the Bose sounds "ok" but I want a screen. I wish options were available on the 40th. I feel like I got shafted because you can't get the top of the line with NAV, and you can't get the Base stereo so it could be upgraded easily. I'm stuck in the middle which I think was the worst option.

Also, still on the fence about buying the FI 18" carbon exhaust. I think it sounds better than my HKS but my HKS looks so damn sexy and sits nice and high.
The lack of Nav option on the 40th never made sense to me.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote