View Single Post
Old 05-13-2011, 08:27 AM   #74 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

I've shared this story before in a different parking thread, but figured I'd repeat:

A while back my girlfriend and I went to the pet store in my Z to pick some stuff up. I didn't park in the back of the lot, but kind of in the middle away from any cars. When we came out about 15 minutes later I noticed a bright red Ford F150 parked on my driver's side (I was facing inward and he was facing outward). He put his left side tires over the line (I was dead center) and left only ~12" of space between our cars. Surely the only way he could have gotten out of his truck was through the passenger side.

Realizing I couldn't get in from the driver side, I decided I had to climb in through the passenger door. Now, I'm 6' and about 240, so me contorting myself to climb through the Z from the wrong side isn't exactly the prettiest sight! I finally make it over and plop down into the driver's seat and what do I see? The F-150 driver (a redneck looking type) and his girlfriend walking over laughing!

So, I fire the car up, the girlfriend gets in, and I make full use of our metal door handles and open my door into his. Not sure if I left a mark, but mine was just fine, and I drove off (quickly). He went from to pretty quickly and I as I out of there.

Bastard!
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote