Thread: Custom Ramp
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2009, 01:50 PM   #9 (permalink)
wstar
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: too slow
wstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by YamahaR6 View Post
Those are very nice! But $300 for a set of those, verus $30 of wood and 5 hours of labour, I rather stick with mine.
Yeah. I've been living with some big rhino ramps and laying down some peices of 1x8 then 2x8 in front of them to step into it without hitting the spoilers so far. I've barely got enough time to get my car projects done (and usually late at that), so I just haven't had the time to tackle building ramps. We'll see which happens first: me getting free time to build some nice wood ones, or me getting too frustrated with my Rhino Ramp setup first and ordering those race ramps

My garage floor is really rough and sticky (they etched a groovy surface in the concrete if you know what I mean) but the rhino ramps still slip sometimes as I'm rolling into them off of the wood.