View Single Post
Old 05-11-2011, 09:28 AM   #9 (permalink)
NewYorkJon34
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Fairlady Z
NewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond repute

I have the 18" CF exhaust + the LTH and I can honestly say that there is no better exhaust combo. From sound to power it's beyond incredible and with the 18" cf exhaust I don't have any rasp just a pure aggressive & deep sound.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 370Zfeeler View Post
Still have yet to buy my 370z, but plan on doing so in the months to come, I'm doing all my due diligence ahead of getting the car, well.. I'm thinking of adding boltons + uprev tune. So far the list goes like this:

-Stillen Gen3 Intakes
-Fast Intetions 18" catback

-Motordyne Art Pipes or Fast Intentions LTH????

Opinions welcome on the setup..

I searched thru a couple of threads, havent really seen a comparision between the two, but from what I've read it all comes down to the LTH getting the job done earlier in the power band.. final numbers I think would be around the same; not to mention art pipes cost a lot less, is the extra money worth it on the LTH ?
NewYorkJon34 is offline   Reply With Quote