View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 01:11 AM   #588 (permalink)
ZForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Tour + Sport
ZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud of
Default Alignment spec sheets

Ok here are both alignment spec sheets for PG and Red. Note both cars are twins with identical mods. Also the alignment sheet is broken into halves, the top half is "Before Measurements" and bottom half is "Current Measurements" or after adjustment. Alignment done on Hunter Rack.

Obviously the fronts on the PG are wild with the difference between left and right being a 0.5 difference. This is where I would say not everyone is going to have this large of a difference. Notice the Red spec sheet, there is only 0.1 difference between left and right.

The rears on both PG and Red are fully adjustable with rear camber kits and toe bolts installed. I can dial in just about any toe and camber. I will probably run with this toe setting for front and back and see how tire wear is after a few thousand miles. I will want to try next time around for a toe of 0.2 Fr and 0.0 Rr. This current setting will give me a bit more tire life with the large positive toe settings.

The first setting I had on the PG was the Rr camber at -1.6 & -1.5 which felt real slow turning in. Hence the staggered difference with more negative camber up Front -1.2 & -1.7 and then in Rear -1.0 & -1.1 provided much quicker steering response and turn in.

I would have preferred up front with -1.3 to -1.5 BUT after two tries on the alignment rack and they did settle after the first alignment (one weeks worth of driving at about 120 miles). I am faced with this large difference in negative camber between front right and front left. A control arm will fix this, but will have to wait at $500 a pop per car.

Last edited by ZForce; 05-10-2011 at 01:15 AM. Reason: Added "current"
ZForce is offline   Reply With Quote