View Single Post
Old 05-07-2011, 05:24 PM   #1748 (permalink)
happytheman
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: MB 6M Tour/Sport Z34
happytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond repute

Gave my Z a single bucket wash without rinsing her off first, dropped my natural sponge (only to pick it up thereafter to continue on without rinsing) on the driveway while rinsing each panel and since I was washing while in the sun....the darn soap kept getting dried before I could rinse.

After all was said and done I dried my Z off with some old t-shirt I found on the garage floor that I used to wear while mowing the lawn and laying on the driveway under my last car! I had to shake the dirt out first before rubbing it on my clean car (didn't want to scratch the paint you know)!!

All in all, a good day!!