View Single Post
Old 05-07-2011, 01:09 PM   #1743 (permalink)
happytheman
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: MB 6M Tour/Sport Z34
happytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
ordered up a roll of Xpel protector 7ft x 4" wide to do the side of the car. i found some minor kickup chips on the very bottom 3" of the car from when i was running 20mm spacers up front on stock 19's.

i measued 6ft each side and didnt feel like paying $190 for the pre-cut side pieces from autopaintguard.com so got the generic roll for less than $50 shipped. will trim to shape and squeegee on.
Have you put paint protector on before? If so, can you tell me how difficult/easy it is? I've been considering get the pre-cut kit fir the front end.