View Single Post
Old 05-02-2011, 12:30 PM   #8 (permalink)
happytheman
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: MB 6M Tour/Sport Z34
happytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
I actually think you should pay them. Maybe settle for a lower amount, but since in the end you will be getting two brand new wheels, they are providing you a service. If instead they had fixed them correctly the second time, would you have paid them? If so, how much. That is what you should pay them when they deliver new ones.
I agree. In the end, you're going to be getting two brand new wheels...which is better than being repaired. I would be happier with the results.. At least now you don't have to deal with further shoddy repairs. It's a done deal dude. I wouldn't negotiate...just think about how much two new wheels would have cost you.
happytheman is offline   Reply With Quote