View Single Post
Old 07-06-2009, 04:01 PM   #134 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by semtex View Post
I'm really surprised at how many people are ready to jump in before seeing dyno numbers. Don't you guys care about gains? Or is it all about the sound? I'm sure the gains will be fine, mind you. But still, do you guys think of exhausts primarily as an aesthetic enhancement? Different strokes, I guess.
I said it in a previous post and I'll say it again: I will gladly give up some gains if the sound is that much better.

There's no point in getting the exhaust with the best gains on a street car if you don't like the way it sounds.

So if this only makes 10 rwhp and the Still makes 18 rwhp, but I like the sound of this one better... I'll buy this one. If this were a track only car... different story. But it's my DD and I want it to sound the way I want it to sound!
LIKE us on Facebook!