View Single Post
Old 07-06-2009, 03:45 PM   #56 (permalink)
wstar
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: too slow
wstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIZMOZ View Post
Avoid it but it's the biggest Z event and the only one Nissan actually sponsors? Well you are missing out.
On what? People like you?

Quote:
And sorry but it seems I have given a lot of advice and help on this forum. To what I see in my PM box, many do not like RCZ period on this site as he is the one that is confrontational.
What I see is you stirring the pot constantly, because you're pissed off at whatever you and RCZ have disagreed about in the past on various threads. I don't really give a crap one way or the other about the useless entertainment threads, but I'm here to gather knowledge about my car and share knowledge about my car. RCZ is a 370Z owner who's trying out lots of stuff and posting lots of good info, so I like having him here.

You are a... what? Pissed off 350 owner chasing his posts and trolling him?

Quote:
Oh and last I checked, I was here before ya.
I sure hope you leave before me, too. You were here before me why? I came here because I bought a 370Z.