View Single Post
Old 05-01-2011, 11:23 AM   #2 (permalink)
esfourteen
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th TT
esfourteen has much to be proud ofesfourteen has much to be proud ofesfourteen has much to be proud ofesfourteen has much to be proud ofesfourteen has much to be proud ofesfourteen has much to be proud ofesfourteen has much to be proud ofesfourteen has much to be proud ofesfourteen has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to esfourteen

Quote:
Originally Posted by plumber78 View Post
I just purchased my 2010 370 about three weeks ago w/ 11,000 miles on it. I have noticed that the voltage meter has been running about 14v. I thought that seemed a little high but I just kept running it. This weekend a the engine light came on. I took it autozone and they told me it had a code of UO164 which came up as nothing. They told me it was just to new. Upon further research, I believe it probably read PO164 which indicates "02 Sensor Circuit High Voltage (Bank 2 Sensor 3)". Any suggestions on what could be causing this?
If your CEL is still on or comes back on take it to the dealer, thats what your warranty is for. As for the voltage you are seeing its perfectly normally, I usually see over 14volts.
esfourteen is offline   Reply With Quote