Thread: Cobb vs UpRev
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2009, 10:05 AM   #44 (permalink)
semtex
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People to drink
semtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIZMOZ View Post
I maybe a little biased towards UPREV, but I have also seen what people have said on the other versions like Cobb. Many have switched to UPREV from Cobb due to things they didn't like about it. I just don't want to see anyone spend so much money on Cobb right now as you can go with the better one right off the bat.

Cobb is better for the Scooby guys. It just doesn't work as good in Nissan's as people wish to believe and UPREV does. But it is your choice and I just want you to make a good decision or whoever it is on which to get. I try to point out things, but it has been hashed out so much on the other site that you can just search it and find them.
Yep, and I appreciate your efforts at not wanting people to waste their money. I very much appreciate that. The way I put it to Sharif is that, bottom line, I don't want to tune now with Cobb only to find out several months from now that I could have gotten another 10 whp with UpRev! But he assures me that that won't happen. Now, he did qualify that by saying 'for a NA car'. In other words, I'm lead to believe that if you go FI, then UpRev does indeed have an advantage over Cobb. But maybe Sharif can fill in some more details for us later.
semtex is offline   Reply With Quote