View Single Post
Old 04-27-2011, 07:29 PM   #349 (permalink)
ChrisSlicks
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Sport M6
ChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by christian370z View Post
This is a great thread, I just read through it in anticipation for the Solo SCCA event I am doing this Saturday. The only thing I am wary of is the course as I have watched tons of auto-x videos and find that many of them are hard to follow in terms of knowing where to go.

Is it more obvious when you actually get to the course in person?
It is much more apparent in person when you are walking the course at low speed. There should be some people available for the course walk to assist the novices in understanding the course and its elements.