View Single Post
Old 04-26-2011, 03:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
370Ztune
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Z34 370Z
370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute
Default Crazy Custom 370Z - Straight from Japan

Hey guys, I was looking through one of the blogs of a random Japanese shop that I frequent and I found some new shots of their custom Z34 demo car. I've been following this car since last year and the additions to it just keep getting more impressive!

The car features a real Amuse Vestito kit that has been fully customized, as well as a Varis hood in VSDC.

There are a lot of really interesting details done to this car...have a look at the vents in the front bumper above and the rear bumper below:

Also the little vents in the side skirts:

They also have their own custom vented front fenders...

It's always cool to see guys doing things a bit differently and customizing things in new and unique ways!
370Ztune is offline   Reply With Quote