View Single Post
Old 04-22-2011, 01:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
Synack
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Sideways
Synack will become famous soon enough
Default Upgrading the NISMO sound system, suggestions?

I've been looking around before I made this post, and I just couldn't find what I needed to know. So here goes.

Is it possible to get the radio or entire stereo from the touring 370 into the NISMO? I am really interested in having the Nav along with all of those speakers (8 according to C&D) and possibly the sub(s).

I'd really like to have a stock look but have the sound of the touring, nothing outstanding but it would be just fine for me. Having aftermarket subs is not a plan nor something I would be terribly interested in. I just want a several speaker system that sounds good and looks stock.

If the touring option is not possible then is there any recommendations for HU's with nav and possible steering wheel controls? Also, is the NISMO sound system limited to having 4 speakers like it is stock or is there room for an increase in the number of speakers because I know the touring has about 8 and I can't imagine Nissan making the 370s different; are those "holes" for the extra speakers in the NISMO as well, just not occupied with anything?

Thanks for taking time to read/comment on this, I tried to make sure I was up to speed on everything before I asked.
Synack is offline   Reply With Quote