Thread: Highway Speeds
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2011, 04:31 PM   #4 (permalink)
delusional
Track Member

Drives: 09 PG T/S/N 7AT
delusional will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by XwChriswX View Post
I hate highwat PSL's cause I always do SL +/-10mph and hate it. Then I see stupid people in POS' always going 90+ and pass me like crazy, or some ricer kid pulls up next to me wanting to go, and I know I could make him cry, but aside from racing being illegal/stupid... even if I wanted to I don't, then he speeds [at a really slow speed] off and it's just embarassing. I know that if I were to be the one doing 90+ there'd be a cop every 1/4 mile waiting for me... But whenever it's someone else, they're never around.
yeah i feel the same. whenever i speed too much i just know theres a cop waiting for me but then i always see people flying by and never get a ticket

Quote:
Originally Posted by kielbasa16 View Post
When Im in a new area, I generally wont go more than 10 above. When Im in an area Im more familiar with (including the spots cops tend to sit) I go a little above that. It also highly depends on the traffic around you. If everybody is going 20 over then you should be fine, if everybody is going the limit youd stick out like a sore thumb speeding.
yeah i always try to follow traffic flow but then one time a cop just pics me out of the whole crowd and decides to give me the ticket even though other people were going faster...

2009 Platinum Graphite Touring
[ Sport Package ¦¦ Navigation ¦¦ 7 Speed Automatic ]
[ Berk ¦ H&R ¦ ONEighty ¦ K&N ¦ Stillen ¦ Eibach ¦ Cobb ¦ Ichiba ¦ Hankook ]
delusional is offline   Reply With Quote