View Single Post
Old 04-21-2011, 02:28 PM   #47 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by italy3541 View Post
wow your sales tax is high.. pa is only 6%. i think the gun with tax here was about $477 but i bought a bunch of other stuff so my total bill was more. i would get it wherever you can get the best deal.. a saving of $10 is extra gas money, any money saved is worth it... thats cool that they do military discount, im not sure if the shops out here give that.. but i do agree i like to hold what i buy once i pay for it, so im not sure if i would buy off line unless it was a crazy deal.

i hope it does, it is very hard to slide, but it has only been fired 1 time. i will be going to the range more now that the weather is starting to get better..
I would make sure you can put several hundred rounds through it without failure before you rely on it to carry. That's just me. A lot of guns need a break in period before you can really count on them to perform.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote