View Single Post
Old 04-21-2011, 06:59 AM   #64 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Guys, I updated the main post to include Food and Drink planning.

Quote:
Food/Drink Situation

As those of you who attented ZDayZ last year remember, the MAZOC crew stuck together for almost the entire event. Whether we were out driving the Dragon, lounging at the Wilwood grill, or kicking back some cold ones at Jon's cabin we spent a lot of time together! I suspect this year will be no different, so I figured it would be a good idea to address the food and drink situation.

This year Jon and Pat have graciously decided to bring a portable grill and have offered to provide a steak and baked potato dinner on Wednesday evening when we arrive at the resort. Thanks guys

For the remaining lunches and dinners I believe it would be best that each individual in the group be responsible for providing their own food to grill. Banquet dinners will be provided by the ZDayZ staff on Friday and Saturday nights, so we'll be responsible for our own dinners on Thursday, and lunch on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. I figure we'll eat at the Wilwood grill at some point, but maybe not for every meal like last year.

So, if you plan on grilling out with the group be sure to bring enough food for the long weekend. Hotdogs, hamburgers, buns, chicken, whatever you want to cook. Also, if anyone else has a portable grill that they could bring let us know. It might be good to have two grills if possible instead of one.

Also, bring beer. You don't want to not bring beer!!!
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote