View Single Post
Old 04-20-2011, 09:47 PM   #55 (permalink)
phunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370
phunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashburn View Post
Actually, any "warranty" type service for H&R goes through where you bought the parts from. For me, that was Stillen, who did contact H&R and said exactly what I already stated "No warranty since it's been installed", end of story.

I hardly see how I am "bashing" them, I'm only stating the facts and what I know, nothing more or less. Granted I didn't install them myself, but from what I've seen, I don't see how there could of been any sort of "installation error", it seemed pretty straight forward, and I didn't see anything obviously wrong.

Also, why else would a spacer have a hubcentric lip (as advertised) if it wasn't meant for hubcentric wheels?
of course they werent installed wrong, thats not really possible with wheel spacers lol... well for the most part, im sure someone could find a way to screw it up.

the hubcentric lip helps center the wheels for installation and absorb some of the load that would typically be shared with the lug nuts... but if you are strictly hubcentric lugs, most all of that load is on the ring.