View Single Post
Old 04-19-2011, 05:02 PM   #38 (permalink)
wstar
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: too slow
wstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeSemdyZee View Post
I had some frickin' "sign guy" (don't know if he was a cop or not) pointed at his "slow" sign when I went through some road construction. He didn't see me speeding because he had his back to me, but he whipped around and pointed to the sign.
I was doing 25. Jacka**.
I've had this "perception of speed" thing before too. Was in the (indoor, multi-story) parking lot of an apartment complex I used to live in. The speed limit in that thing is 10 mph. Most idiots lap it at 20-25 while yapping on cellphones, which has led to a few fender-benders but luckily no human contact that I've heard of. I always roll through there at 5-10 mph.

There were two older women walking through there one day and I had my windows down, and they decided to start yelling at me through my window about slowing down in the parking lot, because someone could get killed. I didn't know what to do but give them a WTF face and keep rolling. I guess sleek car + loud exhaust = must be moving fast in their tiny brains.