View Single Post
Old 04-14-2011, 08:16 AM   #19 (permalink)
daisuke149
My *** is famous!

Drives: 2013 Boss 302 PW
daisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to daisuke149

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjeezy View Post
I don't know if anyone else experiences this, but the more I try not to ride too close to people and keep a reasonably clear distance (to minimize rock chips), the more I notice more people willing to pass me and cut me off and then ride in front of me..defeating the purpose of keeping a little bit of distance in front of me. I mean what gives, I'm certainly NOT driving under the speed limit!
i feel ya. Atlanta drivers are kinda dumb. I always keep distance just so theres plenty of stopping room. People think that its an open invitation to jump in. Esp in the rain, i leave a good distance and people just weave in and out.

PRoblem with Atlanta. When it rains, they go slower, but because they are going slower they feel they can now be only 3 feet from your bumper. Thus, everytime it rains, at least 2 major highways are shut down from idiots wrecking.

But the thing that pisses me off the most is:

Im in the right lane, ready to take an exit theres a car thats about maybe 10 car lengths beheind in the lane to my left. And theres NO ONE behind me.

Apparently he needs to take same exit as me so instead of just getting in behind me, they accelerate and as soon as they barely pass my car they cut in front and then have to brake hard to grab the exit. wtf yo.
daisuke149 is offline   Reply With Quote