View Single Post
Old 04-11-2011, 04:23 PM   #2 (permalink)
ChrisSlicks
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Sport M6
ChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleek View Post
The local dealer here in Maryland where I'm at is offering me $33,500 OTD with sports package, floor mats, and wheel locks for a 2010 Monterrey blue with black(cloth) interior.

I have a feeling they can go lower, but whereas they have to get it from another dealer, it may be harder.

Any advice/opinions on this?
Talk to the dealer in Silver Springs. They were offering the same thing for $31K before tax. OTD doesn't mean much to the rest of us in the forums as taxes and licensing vary by state, so best to stick to the actual sale price number including destination but not taxes and licensing.