View Single Post
Old 12-19-2008, 06:10 PM   #54 (permalink)
RCZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 370Z
RCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to RCZ

I saw the GTstreet one last year at a show...it was blasting rap music which really killed it for me.

My friend was only really upset that it is absolutely impossible to get his hands on another one in the US. I told him to get a scuderia and he said he'd rather get an LP560-4

I guess when you got money, you got money...

Also, I didnt see it happen, the corner where it happened is behind barriers so my vision was blocked. I came around right as he was getting out of the car. There were pieces of suspension scattered around the track... I tried to pick some souvenirs up but they were still too hot. Eventually when I did get them, my other friend that was there thought it would be a good idea to toss all the pieces back in behind the drivers seat...which made a hot mess, but whatever, he had bigger problems to worry about...

Last edited by RCZ; 12-19-2008 at 06:15 PM.
RCZ is offline   Reply With Quote