Thread: Exhaust Poll
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2011, 03:11 AM   #30 (permalink)
docaam
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z34/240z/Hakosuka
docaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FromG2Z View Post
Hi Dan... sorry but the look of HKS is too "loud" in terms of looks... see my first post.

I'm not familiar with this CBE, jaycz. I will do look into it. You have it on yours?

I heard good things about both Stillen and Invidia. Are you happy with your invidia? I think I will definitely go double walled, as that looks less ricey to me.
I had FI before and it sounds awesome slightly on the louder side as compared to Invidia which I have now. There will be some drone in Fast Intention between 2.2k to 2.9k rpms and yes it sit a bit low.

I am totally happy with Invidia, tips have options to choose from, you can have plain SS ones as stock as well and are adjustable. Sound is just perfect you only hear it loud when pushing the car like crazy else it serves the purposde.

Last but not the least cheapest of all other out there.
docaam is offline   Reply With Quote