View Single Post
Old 04-09-2011, 08:05 PM   #993 (permalink)
KaienZ34
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z34 Tour/Sport
KaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by simota1 View Post
small update.... powder coat guy is on island.... only for a week took off my gold jim wolf heat shields and coolant overflow tank and having them powdercoat it with silver vein (same as my strut bar)

should look tasty with the password jdm covers when ever i get them lol...

got a small problem.... have a small leak on my lower z1 performance radiator hose... its a good thing that had to remove my coolant overflow tank with the stock one... it was empty.... second time already... first time i noticed it was empty i thought i forgot to fill it i then checked with a flash light loads of coolant on the front amuse bumper.... never leaked to the floor though cuz of diffuser collecting it
That sucks man...

KaienZ34 is offline   Reply With Quote