Thread: Who's the Boss
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2011, 07:20 PM   #8 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waizzz View Post
For once Ford focused on handling without waiting for Shelby or Roush to address it. From the special on Speed that I saw for this car it is a beast and considering that the M3 is their target it finally can make it through a corner.

Though, I'm not sure you could find one for $40K after the dealers start to get a hold of them, given that I would personally take a Z over it and just dump the leftover into some mods

So did I until I saw it was in the Other Vehicles section
That really didn't begin with the Boss. Hell, the regular GT is nipping at the heels of the M3 coupe in most tests (and even surpassing it in a few others).

As far as the pricing goes... if you check the Mustang forums most everyone has been getting them for MSRP or better if they ordered.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote