Thread: ZSpeed CSC
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2011, 08:30 AM   #12 (permalink)
RCZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 370Z
RCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to RCZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
So as I got in the car today, the clutch felt a bit better. It still had a lot of free-play, but I could at least getit in gear. After driving it for about 20 minutes, I noticed that the Pedal started slowly creeping back up. After another hour of driving, it went back to being perfectly normal. Has been all day. Drove for about an hour since them, no problems. Tried shutting the car off and letting it cool for about a half hour, still got in and the pedal was perfect.
What gives?!?
Hey Vinny, my clutch does this all the time too, but not quite to the extent that yours does. Mine gets about an inch of play and then its perfect after driving it for a few miles. Sometimes I'll get in in the morning after not driving the car for a few days and it will be fine, but other times I get in it after driving that same day and it has it. Its odd because it does it randomly and then fixes itself randomly as well. I have a southbend Stage 4 with fidanza FW, stock CSC and braided clutch lines.

Anyone else got a clue?
RCZ is offline   Reply With Quote