View Single Post
Old 04-02-2011, 04:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
wdkwang
Track Member

Drives: slidewayz
wdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond repute
Default Miata. You know you want me

GOD THAT's CUTEEE. no homo

Tell me that isn't cute lil shizzle nizzle that you want to throw around sideways. I've been feigning for a first gen. 89-93 model as a secondary DD and drift car. Something about it is drawing me towards it.
But seriously, I found that it is history's most popular roadster and it is a very cheap fun summer car that makes you feel young, and I guess the young even younger? Replacement bumpers are ~$120 a pop so there's much less worry compared to our Z's. Everyone eventually hits a wall at the track and I'm not going to be ready emotionally or financially ready to take that hit in my Z, so the Miata is definitely going in its place. I've thought about the 240sx but it doesn't grab me.
Powerhouse Amuse | K&N Typhoon Intakes | MotorDyne ART Pipes | Borla Catback Exhaust | B&M Short Shifter | Intake Ducts | Ichiba 25mm F/R Spacers | Carbon Fiber Interior Vinyl Wrap | Tints | 10000k HIDs | Vtak, yo!

Last edited by wdkwang; 04-03-2011 at 11:23 PM.
wdkwang is offline   Reply With Quote