View Single Post
Old 04-02-2011, 12:35 PM   #32 (permalink)
KaienZ34
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z34 Tour/Sport
KaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmike2780 View Post
Is the injen intake really that low on the bumper? I was thinking about getting this before I heard about all these incidents.

@tbox
It's just part of the game. I just got back from the dealer for a valid warranty repair. My radio was malfunctioning. The tech came back and said they wouldn't replace the radio because the problem was intermittent and wasn't malfunctioning at the time. In other words, they didn't believe me. You should have seen their faces when I pulled up the video showing the malfunction. Priceless. Long story short, my new deck comes next week. Dealers want to make money like you not wanting to spend money.

At the same time a elderly lady next to me was getting service done. She said her 2009 Altima was getting poor gas milage. I thnk she said she had about 15k miles on the odo. The service tech said she needed an air filter change, throttle body cleaning and injector cleaning for a discounted price of $300 plus tax. It might not be "stealing" but I'd be pissed if someone tried to pull that crap with me.
The injen intakes put them down low in the bumper under the head light area.

Last edited by KaienZ34; 04-02-2011 at 12:44 PM.