View Single Post
Old 04-02-2011, 11:03 AM   #24 (permalink)
370zFORme!!
Premium Member

Drives: 2012 6MT STiffy
370zFORme!! is a name known to all370zFORme!! is a name known to all370zFORme!! is a name known to all370zFORme!! is a name known to all370zFORme!! is a name known to all370zFORme!! is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBOX View Post
Geico does NOT have a plan for putting non dot parts on a car that are susceptible to damages like this.
I'll speak my mind when someone is being a theif, because if he does in fact file a claim that's exactly what he is.
If you decide to mod your car (which I'm all for), you should take responsibly for the fact that repairs are inevitable. I've been in this game long enough to see hundreds of jackasses rip companies off making them warranty repair blown motors because they cranked boost, or some crap like that. Stealing is stealing, it doesn't make it right because it's from a big business.

And not that I have to justify myself, but I'm 31 years old and haven't had a speeding ticket or accident in 10 years smart ***.
It's people like you that bring the site worth down. Here is this guy asking for help and advice because he didn't see the puddle and you call him ignorant? Geico has Mechanical breakdown coverage that people pay a premium for every month for situations like this. Sounds to me like youre the ignorant one for offering nothing but dumb *** remarks like "youre the reason my rates are high"
87' Honda Civic Hatchback: Kaput @ 288,000 miles, 90' Toyota Celica: Kaput @ 175,000 miles, 93' Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4: Kaput @ 138,000 miles, 06' Scion Tc: Traded in @ 64,000 miles, 10' Nissan 370z: Traded in @ 25,000 miles, 12' Subaru Impreza Sti: Current.