View Single Post
Old 03-31-2011, 05:42 PM   #17 (permalink)
MyZ4U2C
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 40th Z #51, 15 FozXT
MyZ4U2C has a reputation beyond reputeMyZ4U2C has a reputation beyond reputeMyZ4U2C has a reputation beyond reputeMyZ4U2C has a reputation beyond reputeMyZ4U2C has a reputation beyond reputeMyZ4U2C has a reputation beyond reputeMyZ4U2C has a reputation beyond reputeMyZ4U2C has a reputation beyond reputeMyZ4U2C has a reputation beyond reputeMyZ4U2C has a reputation beyond reputeMyZ4U2C has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah Freaky370Z, you landed a great deal...I think it will be pretty tough to get any lower...I'm not really ready to buy quite yet.

Just went and test drove one at another dealer, figured I would test the last day of the month out, What a sweet ride, except for the part where the car was empty on gas and ran out! lol ( I wasn't really looking at the gas level as I'm not used to the in's and outs of the cockpit like feel ) So as usual back at the dealership after explaining my offer from another dealer at $32.5 and telling me before I mentioned anything that they will give me the " best deal " basically wrote up a paper with $35k OTD and told me if thats what that dealer is offering ..march up and buy it! lol

What does everyone think? Can anyone or myself do better than $32.5 OTD for base + sport?

Last edited by MyZ4U2C; 03-31-2011 at 05:47 PM.
MyZ4U2C is offline   Reply With Quote