Thread: wstar's Journal
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2009, 02:42 PM   #185 (permalink)
Josh@STILLEN
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2004 G35 Coupe 6MT
Josh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstar View Post
I sent the pic to coz@czp, he told me what I did wrong, I just need to fix it today. I'll get some pics of the correct routing (afaik) on the front and rear before I put the wheels back on.
Are you sure this is the routing path they specified? I would make sure you can go full lock without tugging those lines hard. It would appear (from the pictures) that if the knuckle was turned fully, it seems short on slack.

On the steel locator bracket, does it appear that over time it will chafe with the stainless line moving, or am I missing something?
Josh@STILLEN is offline   Reply With Quote