View Single Post
Old 03-31-2011, 11:09 AM   #1 (permalink)
Megan370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
Megan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond repute
Default My dealership story in Ottawa

I hate going to any dealership for the good reason that they charge a lot and my pass experience has been that there isnt a lot of mechanics that knows well the car.

so 2 days ago I was looking for an appointment about an Transmission Oil flush (auto) since i have to drive over 100kms for a nissan dealership
I did some reseach for those in Ottawa , which i found Hunt Club Nissan and it happen they are GTR qualified .

I thought they would be a good place to take care of my 370z.

They proposed me some kind of free inspection (visual)

unfortunatly, I had to go back home without the work done.
the reason ?
the 7at need a special tool for the oil flush and there is none in Ottawa aera.
*the service booking guy didnt know about that special tool*

I was very piss and took my key back and left their parking lot with out making a scene at the service guy.
then a few mins later , after I calm down, I went back to the dealership to ask them if its possible to make a deal.

I drove 3 hours , lost 5 hours of my time and I need to go back there for the work to be done.

so this morning I receive a call that was expected and they offered me a deal I was thinking about and during the inspection they found out my front right bearing needed to be replaced ( under warranty !)

so we are waiting for the special tool to come !

for a dealership that is willing to be fair

Last edited by Megan370z; 03-31-2011 at 11:17 AM.
Megan370z is offline   Reply With Quote