View Single Post
Old 03-31-2011, 09:32 AM   #1016 (permalink)
98intrigue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Viper
98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 98intrigue

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
Parked it right infront of work downtown so co-workers could drool over it

On my way to work though, I accelerated really fast at one point to get around some car that decided to double park...back got really loose more than I anticpated but still awesome lol

As I got to the next light someone who was behind me pulled up to me and went then
Gotta love those moments

I'm just praying my car doesn't get damaged. We are under a tornado watch until 1pm. There has already been report of a tornado yesterday and today and hail confirmed...lucky, the worst of the storms have dodged me so far...but it looks like the strongest storm is about to hit in like 10 minutes. You should see outside my office...there's a greenish haze. That's NEVER good!