View Single Post
Old 03-31-2011, 01:11 AM   #7 (permalink)
Niche79
Track Member

Drives: '09 SR Tour/Sprt/Nav
Niche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Niche79 Send a message via AIM to Niche79 Send a message via Yahoo to Niche79

Great info here. I was at the dealer last year when I first got the idea in my head I was starting to look for a new car, told him im only here to look and compared. Told him I just got done test driving a camaro SS and I always wanted to see what the Z had etc. He was very cool and gave me a 30 min test drive, he knew I loved it but then tried to push me into his manager to get a sale that day. I said look man, Im tellin ya I only came to look and see if I liked it first, I didnt even ask to drive. He was very polite and said ok please let me know, hes called only 3 times since then and said hows the gf etc, do you have that ring on her hand so I can get you a Z yet? Im sure though once I would use the tactics and the prices ive seen on this forum, he would change his tune real quick!

Still great tactics and useful tips!
Niche79 is offline   Reply With Quote