View Single Post
Old 03-29-2011, 09:55 AM   #14 (permalink)
docaam
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z34/240z/Hakosuka
docaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mt Tam I am View Post
First Z review that did not mention how loud it was. Thank you Zoya. This is a positive reviewer, just consider the part about how large the trunk is. It holds lots of groceries (so many shopping stuff). Even I acknowledge this limitation.
Wow, Nissan ought to hire her for the best Z review ever.
If I remember correctly I just had the car for a week, she loved it just because both name starts with Z lol

She said but I think the sound went away in wind noise when pointing towards the FI exhaust .

Marketing Manager of 370Z at Nissan for the Middle East area is a friend of mine I showed him few months back and he loved it so much that he sent this to Engineers in Nissan Japan HQ lol
docaam is offline   Reply With Quote