View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 06:56 PM   #955 (permalink)
Fly1 Motorsports
Premium Member

Drives: PW 370Z 7AT/Tr/Sp/Nv
Fly1 Motorsports is a glorious beacon of lightFly1 Motorsports is a glorious beacon of lightFly1 Motorsports is a glorious beacon of lightFly1 Motorsports is a glorious beacon of lightFly1 Motorsports is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by simota1 View Post
honestly kaien i wanna get the gtr hood again but its gonna suck that my old hood used to look like that... and that i spent another 600-700 bucks just to make it look like how it used to look like.....

watcha guys think of this one? painted all candy red... kinda reminds me of scorpion from mortal kombat lol
I think it would look good Sim. While some may think it's over the top...I feel like with the longer amuse front bumper, no fangs, etc. - the vented hood does something to complete the look. Think about the amuse 350 superlegerra...the hood was perfect w/ that kit, IMO.

I'm actually going w/ the Carbon Creations hood that Marco sold me recently. I'm painting it all white though...so let's see how it looks w/ the amuse kit. I'm sure some will love and some will hate...and so it goes w/ modding!! BTW, I know Rick at Status is coming up w/ a new hood too...probably gonna be ready by June.
Fly1 Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote