View Single Post
Old 06-28-2009, 09:33 AM   #674 (permalink)
wstar
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: too slow
wstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyz10 View Post
I don't know the part number because during the interview they told me that there is already a nissan cooler available so I presumed that there is one already. Maybe we can ask the dealerships but I will see if I can get hold of the Senior Engineer that told me. I was in the Regional Corporate Office of Nissan in Costa Mesa California for that interview in fact I was with another Z owner from Whittier if he is a member on this forum......
As far as anyone knows (unless you've just heard about something new) there's only one cooler from Nissan (and it's a Nismo, part # 21300-SS370), which is $750-ish+ depending on the markup at whoever you buy it from, has a larger Setrab core than the 19-row we've seen in some other kits, but no thermo plate.