View Single Post
Old 03-27-2011, 11:16 AM   #63 (permalink)
LunaZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Project: a white one
LunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingZee View Post
Whoa! I just finished watching qualifying and Vettel is just insane! I'm gonna go out on a limb and say this kid is gonna dominate F1 like Schumacher did for the next few years. Almost a whole second faster than Hamilton in Q3!
I have to agree. He is silly fast and I think he adapts very well to changes in the car. He's un-phased by the Pirellis and KERS??? Who needs it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sscottfitz View Post
So Steve-O -- have you watched the race yet? Don't want to make any "spolier" comments if you haven't yet...
Is there a "No Spoilers" rule for this thread, because i really want to talk about the results!
I'd think anyone who doesn't want to stumble upon a spoiler needs to not look at a computer or their phone until they've watched the race. One time I was on my way home from somewhere, and the TV in the airport bar had ESPN on. I accidentally saw the race results on the ticker at the bottom of the screen before I could get home to my DVR.
Spoilers are everywhere, dammit!

2009 370Z Sport/Touring/Navigation | see my journal for mods
facebook: Be my friend... or not.
LunaZ is offline   Reply With Quote