View Single Post
Old 03-25-2011, 06:19 PM   #20 (permalink)
FromG2Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 5.0, kona, 6MT
FromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astrosfan View Post
Thanks for the Pics, it looks nice and clean! I actually ordered the stillen plate to other day, but I wont know how i like it until i actually see it on my car. If its not for me, then i will go your route for sure!
Yeah I had the Stillen plate on my G35C before the Z... it was "okay"... nothing special, if anything it was way over priced. Also, for the Z, I don't like how it's offset. To me, it looks kindda ricey, but that's just me. If you try it and like it, great. The route I went is simple and clean and the wholes are not visible if I decide to go plateless
2012 5.0 GT Prem, Kona Blue, 6MT, HID, Brembo, 3.73 -- Ordered: 9/20/11, Born on: 10/20/11, Delivered 11/15/11"Marilyn" GT500 mufflers/flaps, MGW shifter, FRPP K springs, BMR panhard bar, Boss coil covers, 3DC spoiler, Llumar Tint (35% and 20%), 3M ClearBra
FromG2Z is offline   Reply With Quote