View Single Post
Old 03-24-2011, 09:08 PM   #31 (permalink)
wdkwang
Track Member

Drives: slidewayz
wdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond repute

Great. 8 Z's, including myself, so far.

I met up with the owner, Moe, today to discuss how it's going to go down.
I will be there an hour early at 12PM. My Z will be parked inside the shop, just cause .
The front of the shop will be reserved for the Exotics (Lambos/Ferraris) that are coming. There will also be 1200-1500whp rides showing up for those that want to get their power fix.
I don't know if he was serious or joking but he said all the ricer hondas/acuras can find parking 3 streets down lol.

As for the most important part, it will be difficult to reserve a section off unless you guys all decide on a set time to come together. I may be able to hold off a certain section but it's that's 50/50. Mostly reliant on if you guys want to park together. Not a big deal imo but I figure it would be nice.
Powerhouse Amuse | K&N Typhoon Intakes | MotorDyne ART Pipes | Borla Catback Exhaust | B&M Short Shifter | Intake Ducts | Ichiba 25mm F/R Spacers | Carbon Fiber Interior Vinyl Wrap | Tints | 10000k HIDs | Vtak, yo!

Last edited by wdkwang; 03-24-2011 at 09:11 PM.
wdkwang is offline   Reply With Quote