View Single Post
Old 03-24-2011, 12:27 AM   #1 (permalink)
wdkwang
Track Member

Drives: slidewayz
wdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond repute
Default XM radio - $20 bucks for 5 months

My friend on facebook with a Infiniti M said to try it since it worked for him.
I called and told the person about the offer and had XM on my car in 10 minutes from start to finish. Just have to pass them your XM ID number on channel 0 and a credit card, and you're done.

Worth it in my opinion since I'm too lazy to update songs on my iPhone and tired of the played out shizzle on regular radio.
It's $4/month with this deal, normally $13/month. Just cancel before the 5 months is up if you don't want to pay for a subscription after ($77/year with a deal).
Powerhouse Amuse | K&N Typhoon Intakes | MotorDyne ART Pipes | Borla Catback Exhaust | B&M Short Shifter | Intake Ducts | Ichiba 25mm F/R Spacers | Carbon Fiber Interior Vinyl Wrap | Tints | 10000k HIDs | Vtak, yo!
wdkwang is offline   Reply With Quote