View Single Post
Old 03-22-2011, 11:58 AM   #32 (permalink)
raybuck
Base Member

Drives: GC
raybuck is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z1804 View Post
Alex thanks for detailing the Maxima on Saturday dude. It looks great. I'll get in touch with you about the Z. I may also want you to do my 65 impala. I may drive it around this summer a bit.
Sounds good! You have my number!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GZ3 View Post
looks really good, saw a white one the other day that was pretty HOT...zooomed by me
I love them in white. I wish I wasn't lazy when I picked mine up, I should of made the drive to Alabama for a white one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1adesofcha0s View Post
Looks good man

I saw a modded one today. It was black and had a body kit. The front looked really mean with the body kit and it was debadged + had a different grill. Only saw it for like 2 seconds but it looked really good.
A new grill makes a world of a difference for the car, I need one haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmike2780 View Post
I like the car overall, but something about the nose of the gen coupe always bothered me. I think the grille should be a little higher up. It kind of looks like someone sat on it. I dunno, maybe it's just me.
I agree, I own it and don't like the front end too much. lol but I do love the rear end and sides of the car...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 ST View Post
the GC was my other choice, but after having 2 Tibs in the past i needed a change, but they do look GOOD!
Understood, the Z is a better car anyway

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImportConvert View Post
How much is the stock turbo/engine/internals good for? That is some sick torque! How solid is the rest of the driveline?
The stock turbo is maxed out at about 260whp & 300whp with a 19t swap. Small *** turbo FTL. I will be fixing this problem with a 20G asap. As far as internals go, people are running 380-450whp on stock internals on low boost (17-19psi). The rest of the driveline is pretty solid, one 2.0T is making 640whp on the stock rear end and drive shaft.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunzero View Post
I like this car
both trims and the future v8 model
If a V8 coupe comes out, I will be trading mine in lol. 420+ hp V8 sounds like fun to me.

Last edited by raybuck; 03-22-2011 at 12:00 PM.
raybuck is offline   Reply With Quote