View Single Post
Old 03-21-2011, 11:39 PM   #51 (permalink)
KaienZ34
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z34 Tour/Sport
KaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by haggomyeggo View Post
honestly I saw they did that on the subaru board and it looked crazy complicated. Keep you own score if you would like. I just wanted to get some photos of Zs on here out of the
"look I just washed the car in my driveway, at the Z meet parked next to 10 other Zs"
kind of pics. those are cool but its kind of fun when you are out seeing something that would make a great challenge. Like the police one. I just happened to pull into a gas station and saw the cop SUV. so I took the pic. cop even asked what i was doing and i told him. He thought it was cool, asked if I wanted him to get the K-9 out of the back and have him sit in front of the car. So please someone complete a challenge so we can move on!!!

New Easy Challenge: A stranger checking out your Z. Creeper.......haha (98Intrigue)

NEW: Medium: Pic of Z in a Mardi Gras or Spring Break type setting

Hard:Z with an A-10 Warthog, F-18 or other fighter aircraft.... (made by wheee!)
Officially here in Louisians mardi gras is over til next year. Thank GOD.

KaienZ34 is offline   Reply With Quote