Nissan 370Z Forum  

Go Back   Nissan 370Z Forum > Search Forums


Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.23 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: DragonZ
Forum: Body Interior/Exterior 10-03-2012, 09:53 AM
Replies: 0
Views: 1,118
Posted By DragonZ
Interior Swap- black for persimmon

I currently have black leather interior in my 2010 370Z. I'm looking to swap it out for persimmon if anyone is willing to sell or trade. Will make it worth the trader's time/ effort. =) Location -...
Forum: Parts for sale (Private Classifieds) 10-02-2012, 06:50 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,198
Posted By DragonZ
I have a 2010 w/ black interior. I'm interested...

I have a 2010 w/ black interior. I'm interested in trading my seats/door inserts for the persimmon color. Will make it worth the trader's effort and time. PM me if interested.
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2