Nissan 370Z Forum  

Just got my Z!

I just picked up my Platinum Graphite 6spd manual with Sports Package yesterday. I love it so far, except for the common 1st gear noise issues, and "weird" clutch pedal

Go Back   Nissan 370Z Forum > Nissan 370Z General Area > Introduction > New 370Z Owner

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2009, 02:19 PM   #1 (permalink)
Base Member

Drives: '09 370z sport 6m
boosted180 is on a distinguished road
Default Just got my Z!

I just picked up my Platinum Graphite 6spd manual with Sports Package yesterday.

I love it so far, except for the common 1st gear noise issues, and "weird" clutch pedal feel.

I havnt had it long enough to make other comments.

Hopefully I'll have it broken in by next month so I can take it to the track. Havnt been to the track in over a year now, so I'm sooo itching to go again.

Glad to be here!

Brian
boosted180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 02:36 PM   #2 (permalink)
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09-6MT-T/S/N
ejrives is a glorious beacon of lightejrives is a glorious beacon of lightejrives is a glorious beacon of lightejrives is a glorious beacon of lightejrives is a glorious beacon of lightejrives is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via Skype™ to ejrives

Welcome. I'd recommend an oil cooler before tracking your car. There's lots of threads on that topic. Cant wait to see some pics.

"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
Stillen G3 CAI || 35% tints || FI CBE coming soon...
ejrives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 02:54 PM   #3 (permalink)
Base Member

Drives: Soon
FlyFlipZ is on a distinguished road

Congrats! But I think you took my Z. LOL.

I called a local dealership yesterday regarding their PG 6MT Sport and was told they just traded it with another dealership. Darn you!

Congrats again!
FlyFlipZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 03:03 PM   #4 (permalink)
Base Member

Drives: '09 370z sport 6m
boosted180 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyFlipZ View Post
Congrats! But I think you took my Z. LOL.

I called a local dealership yesterday regarding their PG 6MT Sport and was told they just traded it with another dealership. Darn you!

Congrats again!
was your dealer in L.A.? my dealer traded it with an L.A. dealer on sunday night and i picked it up yesterday!

how much are you paying for yours? if you want it for $1,000 above invoice (about $1,500 below msrp), let me know and i'm sure my salesman can do the same for you. i know it's not the absolute *best* deal, but this guys is super easy going, no pressure, no haggling and it was the easiest car buying experience i've ever had.
boosted180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 03:06 PM   #5 (permalink)
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: with passion
KillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond repute

Another local boy! Welcome and congrats.
KillerBee370 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 03:08 PM   #6 (permalink)
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: American
TX_370 has a reputation beyond reputeTX_370 has a reputation beyond reputeTX_370 has a reputation beyond reputeTX_370 has a reputation beyond reputeTX_370 has a reputation beyond reputeTX_370 has a reputation beyond reputeTX_370 has a reputation beyond reputeTX_370 has a reputation beyond reputeTX_370 has a reputation beyond reputeTX_370 has a reputation beyond reputeTX_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats
Old 07-07-2009, 03:58 PM   #7 (permalink)
Base Member

Drives: Soon
FlyFlipZ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by boosted180 View Post
was your dealer in L.A.? my dealer traded it with an L.A. dealer on sunday night and i picked it up yesterday!
My dealer is in West Covina.

Quote:
how much are you paying for yours? if you want it for $1,000 above invoice (about $1,500 below msrp), let me know and i'm sure my salesman can do the same for you. i know it's not the absolute *best* deal, but this guys is super easy going, no pressure, no haggling and it was the easiest car buying experience i've ever had.
Well, since you picked up mine, I'll have to wait until Thursday and check out their inventory. I might have to settle for a different color. Lucky you!

My contact is an assistant manager and i've gotten another car from him before for at or just a little above invoice. This guy is also amazing. Easy experience in the past that's why I'm coming back.
FlyFlipZ is offline   Reply With Quote