Nissan 370Z Forum  

PLX Complete Gauge Setup

I have decided to go another route with my monitoring setup, so I will be removing the PLX Devices setup I currently run. All parts are still on the car,

Go Back   Nissan 370Z Forum > Marketplace > Parts for sale (Private Classifieds)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2012, 10:30 AM   #1 (permalink)
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '10 PG Nismo TT
elliotty is on a distinguished road
Default PLX Complete Gauge Setup

I have decided to go another route with my monitoring setup, so I will be removing the PLX Devices setup I currently run. All parts are still on the car, but can be removed very quickly. Everything is in great shape, works, and has only been used for about 9 months (less than 5k miles). All asking prices are SHIPPED within the continental US. I will consider shipping elsewhere for additional. If you are local (Northern VA) and would like to pickup, I am happy to adjust the price.

If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to PM me.

Asking $450+PayPal Fees as a package, or priced individually below.

The parts:

PLX DM-100 OBD-II 52mm Gauge

PLX DM-100 | OBD2 OBDII Scan Gauge

I usually use this to monitor 4 parameters at once, usually Boost, Oil Pressure, AFR, and Intake Temperature. Reference the PLX website for the complete list of functions (there are a ton).

Paid $210+shipping, asking $175

PLX Wide Band AFR Module

PLX SM-AFR | Wideband UEGO Air Fuel Sensor

Not too much explanation needed here. It heats up quickly and gives a reading soon after the car starts. I don't have pictures of the module installed on my car, but it looks just like the one on the website.

Paid $150+shipping, asking $115

PLX Vacuum/Boost Module

PLX SM-Vac/Boost | Vacuum Boost Sensor

Not too much to explain here either. My only complaint with this one is that it is only capable of displaying vacuum OR boost on the screen (which PLX does not advertise). It didn't bother me, as my boost controller will show vacuum, so I had the PLX display boost only.

Paid $100+shipping, asking $75

PLX Fluid Pressure Sensor

PLX SM-FP | Oil Pressure Sensor

I used this to monitor Oil Pressure. It comes with one sensor, but the module has inputs for two sensors, so you could run a second sensor later on.

Paid $130+shipping, asking $100

PLX 2-1/16" Gauge Mount

http://www.plxdevices.com/product_in...id=ACCE52GRING

Self explanatory. You can see how I used this in the first picture above.

Paid $10+shipping, will include free with DM-100

Additionally, I purchased some extra long stereo headphone cables to connect the sensor modules in a closed loop. This allows you to display OBD-II parameters along with the sensor module parameters at once on the 4 Parameter Display. I will throw those in if someone buys the whole package.

Thanks for looking!
elliotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 08:56 PM   #2 (permalink)
Track Member

Drives: 2019 718 Cayman
USMCram has a reputation beyond reputeUSMCram has a reputation beyond reputeUSMCram has a reputation beyond reputeUSMCram has a reputation beyond reputeUSMCram has a reputation beyond reputeUSMCram has a reputation beyond reputeUSMCram has a reputation beyond reputeUSMCram has a reputation beyond reputeUSMCram has a reputation beyond reputeUSMCram has a reputation beyond reputeUSMCram has a reputation beyond repute

That looks pretty legit man. GLWS
USMCram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 07:30 AM   #3 (permalink)
Enthusiast Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMCram View Post
That looks pretty legit man. GLWS
Thank you!

SALE PENDING!
Old 11-15-2012, 07:27 PM   #4 (permalink)
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 MB 6MT 370Z
ENT-Z has a spectacular aura aboutENT-Z has a spectacular aura aboutENT-Z has a spectacular aura about

SOLD - Paypal sent, thanks!
ENT-Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 07:46 PM   #5 (permalink)
Enthusiast Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENT-Z View Post
SOLD - Paypal sent, thanks!
SOLD!! Thank you ENT-Z for quick payment! Everything will be on its way ASAP!